- My husband, Alex, and I met in college at Hardin-Simmons University. We were best friends for 2 years, and once we began dating we were married in less than a year (a week after we both graduated college 5-22-10).
- We have a toddler, Turner Jack, born on 10-19-12 (#turnerjack), and Boy/Girl Twins Walt and Whitney, born on 1-14-16 (#WaltandWhit).
- We are native Texans and live in Austin (Round Rock to be exact).
- I'm a lover of fashion (#jessecoulter), estate sales, carbs, and home renovation projects (#thecoulterhome).
- My day job is in marketing (I have a BBA in Marketing and an MBA)
- Traveling is a huge part of my life (#coultertravels). I studied abroad for a year in Poland when I was 18, and for a semester in college to Salzburg, Austria. Ich spreche ein bisschen Deustch. I'm sincerely intrigued by other cultures, and we will be hosting our first exchange student this fall. I've had the pleasure of traveling to Belgium, England, Germany, Austria, Poland, Sweden, France, The Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Monaco, Kenya, Uganda, Morocco and Mexico. Greece and Australia are on my travel bucket list.
- I grew up Presbyterian, went on my own path in high school and attended a non-denominational cowboy church, and now my family attends Austin Stone.
Please email me at jessercoulter(at)gmail(dot)com if you have any questions or would like to collaborate.
Thanks for stopping by!