- Married 1 week after we graduated college
- Vacationed in Playa Del Carmen for our honeymoon
- Moved in to a small university house so I could pursue my MBA
- Alex worked in banking, I worked at a non-profit
- Enjoyed hanging out with our college friends who stuck around
- Started this blog because I was bored and needed a creative outlet
- Made one of the biggest decisions we've had to make; Where to move after college? We applied in Austin and San Antonio, and decided that which ever city offered Alex the first job we would move there. Thank you Austin for choosing us!
- Alex moved to Austin, and I stayed behind in Abilene to finish up my degree. Three months of living apart was not fun.
- Both found our dream jobs while at a liquor store, odd but a very true story
- Vacationed in NYC and Saratoga Springs in the summer
- Became pregnant!
- Vacationed in Las Vegas to celebrate Alex's new job at Apple
- Welcomed our son, Turner Jack, in to the world
- Took a leap of faith and quit my marketing job
- Saved for our future home and to pay off student loan debt
- Learned how to sleep less and love so much more
- Vacationed in Port Aransas with family
- Bought our first home
- You got arrested accidentally and it was one of the best days of your life
- Worked on project after project making our house in to the perfect place for family and friends
- Had Turner dedicated in the church we attended before we bought our house. Started the search for a new church to call home.
- Grew more together as parents and best friends than ever before
- Became DEBT FREE!
- Vacationed kid less in California for a week
- Renovated our Master Bathroom
- Found a church we feel love
- Didn't go on enough dates, but had some great ones thanks to friends willing to babysit
- Made the decision to host a foreign exchange student
- Created an amazing friendship with our neighbors, and enjoyed many game nights and parties together
- Supported and encouraged each other through job changes
- Learned how to juggle our crazy schedules while raising a toddler (you are a great teammate)