24 weeks, 24 weeks pregnant, austin blogger, jesse coulter, maternity blog, maternity countdown, mom blog, motherhood, pregnancy, pregnancy style, todd white photography, twin mom, twin pregnancy
How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Babies Genders: Boy AND Girl
Due Date: February 8, will deliver no later than January 25
Things to Note:
- Had a 24 week ultrasound and Dr. appointment. Babies were healthy and weighed 1.6 oz each. Whitney was kicking Walt in the face like always. It's getting harder to see the babies profiles as they get bigger and start squishing each other. I asked about a 4D ultrasound, and the Dr. said it's not worth it because I won't be able to see their faces well. Walt is head down and Whitney is breech. We know that Walt will be delivered first, and if Whitney is smaller than Walt, then she can most likely be delivered breech if she doesn't turn.
- Still getting over being sick this past week, so didn't do any exercising which was killing me.
- Made a few Craigslist purchases...Twin Z pillow, Britax double stroller and diaper bag.
Weight gain: 25 lbs.
Nursery: Currently on week 4 of the One Room Challenge and the room is almost complete! I need to add a few last minute touches and hang the curtains, but I will be done by the time I'm 26 weeks. See what I've done so far on my Week 3 post.
- Lots of kicks and movement all over the place. I have to put two hands on my belly when I start to feel kicks because they are spread out.
- Sleeping good, and haven't needed to use extra pillows for support which is surprising.
- I can't count how many times I use the restroom during the day.
Exercise: N/A other than wrangling my son
Clothing: I purchased a beautiful maxi dress from Kohl's for my upcoming maternity shoot with Todd White. I scored it for less than $40, and it's non maternity so even better. You can see my fashion posts on Instagram here.
Cravings: Cereal, I eat it for breakfast and a late night snack most days