I am so happy to say that I am completely in love with the twin's nursery already. I feel like I've accomplished a ton this past week. Below is a list of the things I've accomplished this week for the One Room Challenge.
- Cleaned out room (including all furniture and beds) - this immediately made the room feel ready to decorate!
- Bought IKEA cribs and Hemnes dresser, put together, and set up in room
- Put rug in the room I had previously bought from Homegoods(5x7)
- Decided that the closet doors in the room were way too old and squeaky. I mentioned to Alex about replacing them, and he suprisingly was on board and wanted to replace ALL the bi-fold closet doors in our house. So...we went to Lowe's and bought 8 bi-fold doors.
- Painted all the doors (2 coats of Sherwin-Williams Snowbound pro-classic latex paint...leftover from painting our bathroom). We'll be installing them next week.
- Did a lot of window shopping at Target, Homegoods, Ross and AtHome. If you're like me, you take a TON of photos on your phone for inspiration. I took enough that I was able to make a small inspiration board (see the last photo).
- Found an amazing lamp from Homegoods for $22 (including the shade)
- Cashed in an Amazon gift card and bought a Keekaroo Peanut Diaper Changer
- Started laying out frames and art along the wall (most that you see below were gifts from my talented friend Katie)
See previous weekly posts from this challenge below!