Maternity Countdown Tee
Babies Genders: Boy (Walton) AND Girl (Whitney) #WaltandWhit
Due Date: February 8, will deliver no later than January 25
Things to Note:
- I skipped week 29 (too busy), but I traveled to Dallas for Thanksgiving. I did well in the car, but definitely had to make a few stops to use the bathroom.
- Purchased a few of the last items on our registry; Joovy Roo Twin + Stroller, Twin Z Pillow (Craigslist)
- Saturday night I met some of my high school friends downtown in Austin for a bachelorette party. I didn't leave my house till 8:45pm to meet them...I was sooo tired, but I really wanted to be there for my friend. I'm glad I went, although I really wished I could have indulged in a cocktail. 30 weeks pregnant at a bar on 6th is....funny. You get lots of looks, especially when you start dancing. By midnight I was driving home to the suburbs in my mini-van. I laugh at my #momlife sometimes.
- Had my 30 week appointment, and the doctor told me my belly was measuring 32 weeks for a single baby. Funny because at my 28 week appointment, the doctor told me I was measuring 34 weeks. Hmmm? I didn't have an ultrasound, but got to hear both heartbeats which sounded great.
- I've really started to feel and notice the weight gain this week. I know it's necessary (I'm not eating too horrible), so when I have a negative thought about my body I just think..."You're growing two babies. Give yourself a break." I already have a plan to start the PureBarre Baby Bounce Back plan when I find the time/energy after the babies are born.
Weight gain: 35 lbs.
Nursery: Haven't done much other than pile the diapers and wipes in the middle of the room.
- Braxton-Hicks...last Friday night we went out to eat Tex-Mex and I had braxton-hicks the entire time we were out. They continued the rest of the night as well. I got a bit worried, and thought to myself, "I need to go put the car seats in! What if these babies come soon?!" I did some googling, and I think it just had to do with the fact that I was dehydrated (our water was shut off the entire day due to road work, so I hadn't drank any water).
Exercise: 30 min. walk
Clothing: My maternity jeans are starting to fit VERY snug around my belly, and my shirts are getting much shorter. I ordered some more leggings from PinkBlush Maternity as well as a few tunics to wear with them.
30 week bump, 30 weeks, 30 weeks pregnant, austin blogger, jesse coulter blog, maternity, maternity countdown tee, mom blog, mom blogger, pregnancy, texas blogger, twin bump, twin mom, twin pregnancy