31 week bump, 31 weeks, 31 weeks pregnant, austin blogger, austin mom, jesse coulter blogger, maternity, maternity blog, maternity countdown tee, mom blog, mom blogger, pregnancy, texas blogger, twin pregnancy
How Far Along: 31 Weeks (this is a week late so I can give you a full update on my 30th week of pregnancy)
Babies Genders: Boy (Walton) AND Girl (Whitney) #WaltandWhit
Due Date: February 8, will deliver no later than January 25
Things to Note:
- I threw a Favorite Things Christmas party on Friday night. It took a lot of prep work and cleaning the day of, which was a bit hard on my body. Using the Swiffer wet jet was the most exhausting part, and caused me to have a ton of Braxton hicks every time I contracted my stomach.
- Saturday night I went to a friend's tacky sweater Christmas party and my neighbor let me borrow her amazingly horrific denim jumper. It was a hit at the party, and thankfully I didn't have to worry about how I looked...because I was wearing a bag. I ate a TON, and then had horrific heartburn all night. I've been popping tums like they are going out of style.
- I've bought the cutest boy/girl outfits lately (mostly from Old Navy & Gap). Buying for boy/girl twins is seriously the funnest thing. I don't think if I had girl twins or boy twins that I could buy the same outfit twice, so I love it when I find matching outfits but in contrasting colors.
Nursery: Hoping to begin working on the closet very soon with an awesome collaboration. Stay tuned!
- Braxton-Hicks contractions
- Heartburn, especially during the night. Propping myself seems to help a bit.
- I wake up about 3 times per night to use the restroom. I wake up around 3/4 I'm wide awake so I have to try very hard not to get on my phone.
Exercise: 30 min. walk. I've basically given up on exercising. At this point, every time I move I have braxton hicks contractions, and the weight is definitely putting a toll on my body so I've decided to take it easy from this point on.
Clothing: I'm really hoping that I can nurse the twins, so I've been eyeing nursing friendly tops and bras. These Bravado nursing bras look super comfy! Do you have any recommendations?