My 30th birthday is quickly approaching (Oct. 24), and I've been thinking about how I want to celebrate. Here are 30 FUN ideas I've come up with! If your over 30, how did you celebrate?
|Photo: The Balloon Bar|
16. Host a brunch...or have someone host it for you ; )
17. Read your old diaries or journals if you have them. I absolutely LOVE reading through my old journals. I've written in one since I was about 11 years old...oh man, my junior high diaries are hilarious!
18. Go to an amusement park and ride all the rides you rode as a kid.
19. Go on a Pub Crawl with friends.
20. Karaoke...enough said!
21. Explore the U.S. - Take an weekend trip to an unknown U.S. destination. Head to the airport with no destination in mind, and hop on whatever flight looks appealing! Could you do this? I think I'm too much of a planner to try this.
22. Go Wine Tasting
23. Eat as much cake as you want. Buy any and every dessert you crave and don't feel guilty about eating any of it!
24. Go to a concert or music festival.
25. Have a Slumber Party - invite your girlfriends over for a good ole fashioned sleep over. Put on face masks, paint your toes, watch a chick flick and enjoy a night chatting away.
26. Take a cooking class.
27. Dine at a fancy restaurant with your closet family and friends.
28. Adopt a pet.
29. Write thank you letters to those you dearly love.
30. Be Thankful - Reminisce over the past 30 years. What you've seen, experienced, who you've loved. Life is never perfect, but remember in those painful and trying times in life, what you learned and how you grew. Look at where you are now! If you aren't the version of yourself you would like to see, write out your future goals!