- I feel like we've had a crazy amount of appointments so I've had to take a lot of time off of work. Thankfully I have a lot saved up.
- We took a road trip to Dallas last week for a family reunion (Turner side) and the babies were able to meet aunts, uncles, and cousins for the first time. I spent most of the road trip in the 3rd row of our van entertaining or feeding them (definitely not fun).
- Nights seem to have gotten crazier this past month for some reason. Both are super cranky and fussy from the moment I pick them up from school till bedtime. I usually take them for a walk to get at least 30 minutes of peace and quiet!
- We had family photos taken with Laura Morsman Photography, and I just love having photos of all 3 of my kids together! Know though that it was EXTREMELY hot, humid and there were hundreds of mosquitoes in the greenhouse. I was sweating like crazy and we only shot together for 15 minutes!
- Walt still wakes once a night. I feed him because that boy screams SO loud and will wake the entire house up before he cries himself to sleep.
- Whitney has been waking up around 4/5am, but we try our hardest to hold off from feeding her and simply give her a pacifier.
- Both had an ear infection this past month.
- No new teeth. Walt has 4 on top 4 on bottom. Whitney has two on bottom.
- Walt is officially done wearing his helmet! He wore it for about 3 months. The most annoying thing was the smell, but other than that it was a breeze.
- Both babies got some sort of stomach bug or food poisoning yesterday....I'm talking one minute I'm playing with them the next minute they are projectile vomiting....EVERYWHERE!!! I gave 6 baths in about 2 hours. I stopped putting clothes on them after a certain point. It was such a nightmare Alex and I looked up at each other at one point and just started laughing. "Is this real life?" We thought.
- They have about 4 bottles a day (6 oz.), and just started drinking water with their meals out of a sippy cup.
- They eat pureed baby food at lunch and dinner, and we feed them table food whenever we can.
- Clothing - Whitney 9 months, Walt 9-12 months
- Diapers - Size 4 Huggies
- At their 9 month appointment, Walt weighed in at 22 lbs and Whitney at 20 lbs. Whitney is half an inch shorter than her brother.
- Both babies are pulling up on to furniture and walking around it. I have a feeling Walt will be the first to walk. Both babies will let go and balance on their own.
- I'm still their favorite jungle gym, but they have really started to interact with Turner and it's my absolute FAVORITE thing to watch. Turner used to only give them a kiss when he came home from school, but these days he will play up to 5 minutes or more with them. I'm usually standing by saying "GENTLE....EASY TURNER!" because Turner wants to wrestle with them. There have been a few times when he's knocked them to the ground and to my surprise they giggle out loud.
- Whitney is still my diaper queen. She's obsessed with her own diaper, her brothers diaper, eating old diapers, eating new diapers.
- Both have been pretty clingy and hate being put down. Thankfully, they will let anyone hold them.