This is a few weeks past due, but my family has officially lived in our home for 1 year! We have absolutely LOVED owning a home. I can't imagine how much different it will be bringing our next baby in to this world to a home rather than an apartment. We've had great dinners with friends, spent hours on the porch, learned how to plant/garden (I have a lot to learn), celebrated our son's first birthday and rolled around on the carpet playing with Turner almost every night.
- Cabinet Doors/Drawers Painted - 53
- Doors Painted - 19
- Shelves Painted - 39
- Rooms Painted - 7
- Painted every inch of trim from brown to white
- Rebuilt and stained the deck
- Renovated the Guest Bathroom
- Renovated the Master Bathroom (reveal to come, we're still adding the final touches)
Check out some of my favorite projects from the past year!
Kitchen and Master bath renovation pics to come!