Turner's 2nd birthday is quickly approaching (October 19th), I'm having so much fun planning his party! His wish list this year is similar to his 1st birthday wish list , but I know he'll enjoy his presents more this year.
1. Clothes (this is more what I want...obviously) Camp Wolf Pendleton Vest / Adidas Samba Sneaker / Pom Pom Beanie
2. Any ball known to man - Seriously, this kids loves balls. He freaks out every time he sees one, and loves playing soccer with me in the backyard.
3. Trucks, trucks and more trucks
4. Kid's workbench - Turner loves being in the garage with Alex, and I know he would love his own workbench. Heaven knows I would feel better if he was playing with plastic tools rather than Alex's tools.
5. Books - One of Turner's favorite books (other than every truck book) is his nursery rhyme book. I sing almost 10-15 nursery rhymes a night (most nursery rhymes are extremely weird), and half of them I make up the tune because I have no idea how they really sound. I just started collecting halloween books for Turner, and I can't wait to add more holiday books to our collection.