It's my favorite month of the year, OCTOBER! You add perfect weather, Texas football/volleyball, Halloween, Turner's birthday and my birthday and you've got a fun month FULL of activities!
This year I'll be turning 30! I think a few years back I dreaded the day I turned thirty, but it doesn't bother me now because I still feel so young at heart. My family is complete and I feel lucky to live this life every day. Alex and I are heading to Houston in a few weekends to celebrate, but in the mean time I'm thinking of all the presents I want...because ya' know 30 is a big one so I might as well treat myself! Obviously I won't be getting all of these, but it's fun to dream!
1. Being pampered is always high on my list. I think a facial and massage would be perfect!
2. Love the size and color of this Gigi New York cross-body purse.
3. Clad & Cloth navy gingham top. You can never own too much gingham!
4. Aldo over the knee brown boots for Fall
5. I've heard amazing things about the book Love Warrior. Maybe I'll have time to read it on my next work trip.
6. Jcrew Factory striped sweater
7. You might think I'm crazy, but I think the #1 wish for my birthday is to have ALL of the tile and grout in my home cleaned (including bathrooms). That birthday wish definitely makes me 30!
8. I'm obsessed with wood and clay necklaces, and love this Wilde Bloem necklace. I'm allergic to metal so I can't wear most jewelry. These necklaces are a lifesaver and affordable.