23 week bump, 23 weeks, austin mom, maternity, maternity blog, mom blog, motherhood, pregnancy blog, pregnancy cravings, pregnancy fashion, pregnant, texas mom blogger, twin mom, twin pregnancy, twins
How Far Along: 23 weeks (P.S. I'm posting these a week late so I can give you a full update of how I felt during that actual week)
Babies Genders: Boy AND Girl
Things to Note:
- Realized that we NEED a ton more diapers (we have 2 boxes we received from friends). I can only imagine what our grocery bill is going to turn in to once we add in diapers (and formula if we have to).
- Was sick most of the week and still am with some type of sinus/respiratory infection or could be due to allergies. I'm not 100% sure, but all I know is that having a cough while carrying twins SUCKS! So painful.
Nursery: Currently on week 3 of the One Room Challenge. I realized I only have about 2 weeks to pull the whole nursery together because the 5th week I'll be out of town for work, and the 6th week is for final photos and the big reveal. I'm kind of freaking out thinking of the last minute things I still need to get. See what I've done so far on my Week 2 post.
- My stomach is tightening a lot, especially when running errands, walking or exercising.
- Feeling kicks in the morning, lunchtime and evening when I sit down, but I don't feel double the kicks. I always wonder who is doing the kicking.
- I tried to nap in the passenger seat of my van while Alex drove us home from a weekend trip, but it didn't go so well. It was painful to bend my side and try to lean against my pillow, so I had to sit straight forward and try to sleep...no fun.
Exercise: N/A, too sick
Clothing: Going back and forth between fall and summer clothes. I've worn heels out to a few events and people seem surprised, but they either very LOW or wedges. Dressing up at least once a week makes me happy ; )
- Salty snacks, Mexican food, burgers.
- Last week I made Alex run to McDonald's at 8pm to grab me a large fry and coke. McDonald's coke is sooo much better than any other coke, and the those salty fries are heaven!