I don't know about you but I'm a HUGE fan of receiving Christmas and Holiday cards! I've been guilty of not sending them in the past due to life being crazy, but this year I'm sending them. Years ago most card options were super simple with a verse or holiday saying on it, but these days there are so many ways to personalize them. I've partnered with Minted to show you 5 fun ways to send Holiday cheer rather than a boring old card.
1. Ornament Cards - 2 years ago Alex and I sent keepsake ornament cards and we absolutely loved them! Your order will include pre-cut luxe linen ribbons (10" long) for you to tie to your ornaments. You can add a custom backer to include more photos and a message. Friends and family will love adding this to their tree!
2. Booklet Cards - Share more photos and memories with family and friends with these unique Booklette™ cards. With chic rounded corners gold staple binding and 8 pages of photos and text Booklette™ cards are the modern annual newsletter. They don't require additional postage.
3. Foil-Pressed Cards - Add sparkle to your holiday cards with gold, silver, rose gold, glittery gold, or glittery silver foil. Foil-pressed cards are modern and super fun!
4. Postcards - Save on postage and paper by choosing the postcard option. No envelope included = immediate happiness when someone receives this type of card!
5. Custom Cards - How adorable would it be to use a custom piece of art you or your children made! Upload a photo or scan of any line drawing and Minted will create a digital version for the front of your card. Available in foil-pressed or letter-pressed in a variety of colors.