Here's what I accomplished this past week;
- Hung curtain rod and curtains. I have navy pom pom trim that I'll be adding to the edges of the curtains, but it won't get done by the final reveal : (
- Bought a gold pouf from one of my favorite stores, Love Ding. This little detail really brought the room together!
- Styled a gray storage cart with Ubbi wipes dispenser, swaddles, diapers and other goodies we'll need to easily access
- Added the cutest felt ball garland from Gracie & Marie to my simple IKEA book shelves
- Added finishing details to the room; swaddles, blanket and stuffed animals (all things I've been gifted or previously owned)
|Moroccan Pouf via Love Ding|
|Felt Ball Garland via GracieAndMarie|
See previous weekly posts from this challenge below and follow me on Instagram for more updates! You can see other inspiring rooms and participants in the One Room Challenge here.